Westin Trading, Inc. is a national grocery trading company based in St. Louis, MO.
We are currently seeking an organized and effective Dispatcher / Transportation CSR Assistant to work as a productive member of our team.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Manage / confirm orders prior to shipping.
- “Build”/ Create shipments in company system.
- Coordinate and ship all LTL shipments.
- Coordinate and ship Rail shipments
- Assist with making pickup and delivery appointments.
- Assist with dispatching drivers.
- Assist with track and trace.
- Help manage carrier claims.
- Assist with carrier “set up” paperwork.
- Assist transportation department with various duties.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Strong computer skills.
- Working knowledge of DAT and ITS load boards.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to react quickly and re-prioritize tasks/loads.
- Strong organizational skills / detailed orientated.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent follow up.
Full benefits. Excellent health and 401-K.
Compensation / salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- working at a trucking company: 1 year (Required)
- dispatching at a trucking company: 1 year (Preferred)
- Transportation CSR: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- Monday to Friday