The Windy City is winning... big! Q3 & Q4 of 2018 ended strong, and 2019 has never had a bigger and better start. With over 60 projects under construction, Chicago's 18.9M
The Windy City is winning… big! Q3 & Q4 of 2018 ended strong, and 2019 has never had a bigger and better start. With over 60 projects under construction, Chicago’s 18.9M SF of industrial space yet to come is more than double where it was at this time last year.
Demand is outpacing supply, fundamentals are strong, and construction is booming. A stream of eager tenants have moved into the area, absorbing much of Chi-Town’s speculative space. The I-90 Corridor, US-64 Corridor, East DuPage, and South Chicago continue to be some of the area’s most robust industrial submarkets — not to mention the demand for logistics space around O’Hare Airport where growing firms are even willing to lease up second-generation spaces. This market is hot, hot, hot! And if you’re not in the mix, we suggest it’s time you start noticing this investment darling.
Some sizzling topics we’ve got in store for you:
– Location, Location, Location: Submarket Breakdown & Hot Opportunities In Chi-Town
– Future of Industrial Development: Spec, Build-To-Suit
– Infrastructure & Mobility: Ports, Rail & Airports
– Operations: Technology, Innovation, Automation
– Supply Chain & Last Mile Logistics
– Leasing & Tenant Demands: How To Stay Competitive & Create Demandable Product
– Investment & Capital Markets: Show Me The Money!
Join us in May where today’s top game-changers dive deep into why Chicago is breaking local and national industrial growth records. See you there!
Questions, comments, or interested in getting involved? Email Juliette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Tuesday) 8:00 am - 6:00 pm CST
339 N Bell
National Industrial Midwest