Full Time Logistics Scheduler
- Experience with planning, standard work, and performance metrics.
- Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
- Basic/intermediate working knowledge of Excel
Amazon Logistics is launching a centralized team to define and implement a scalable solution for last-mile routing and scheduling in the increasingly complex delivery network. Central Routing and Scheduling is a key strategic initiative with a vision to transform the way Delivery Stations operate. We are looking for creative leaders with a passion for scrappy innovation, a knack for problem solving, and the ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences.
As a Scheduler, you will be responsible for executing routing and planning for up to 6 assigned stations and tens of thousands of packages. Through use of tools and coordination with the station, you will be accountable for cost, customer experience, and delivery partner experience. In addition, you will be instrumental in developing best practices and standard work for the network.
- Responsible for last-mile customer experience, last-mile cost, and delivery partner experience
- Use data-driven decision making to achieve daily operational excellence.
- Leverage quantitative analysis to identify best practices that improve customer, cost, and delivery partner outcomes
- Develop processes and systems to achieve metrics, often requiring scrappy solutions to temporarily overcome technical limitations. The ability to scale will be critical to all processes.
- You are a leader and exhibit that every day.
- You have the ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, create project plans, and meet deadlines.
- You don’t hesitate to use data in difficult conversations.
- You enjoy analytical work and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions. Data is what you look to when given a problem to solve.
- You typically volunteer to lead projects and help your team achieve goals. You have a track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- You like adventures and taking risks.
Amazon offers competitive packages, growth potential and a challenging and exciting work environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age