Welspun’s Little Rock facilities are state-of-the-art! Employing more than 700 people, Welspun Tubular is one of its kind in technology for producing pipes for oil and gas, and providing a one-stop solution to valued oil and gas customers in and around the United States.
We firmly believe that it’s our people who are the reason behind sustaining our leadership position in the market. At Welspun Tubular, employees are given opportunities to learn, grow and develop and they are rewarded for their contributions.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will part of the Supply Chain team. You will be responsible for analyzing contractual commitments, customer logistics specifications, their schedule and changes, to develop logistic execution plan/activities for complete process cycle which is from conceptual stage until delivery of final product.
Highlight of essential duties:
- Negotiate and finalize logistics contracts in a timely manner.
- Develop the logistics bidding via truck, rail cars, barges and/or vessels to support marketing team.
- Develop and implement entire logistics plans-number of trucks, rail cars, barges needed to execute the project.
- Undertake cycle time study for logistics resources and project impact of the cycle time on entire execution planning.
- Determine logistic support sequences and critical timings during bidding and implementation stage.
- Perform research and readings on critical requirements related to logistic support functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business or Engineering, plus 2 years of practical and related experience; will consider equivalent years of experience; preference for experience of logistics in the form of truck, rail and barge.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision with no waiting period- from first day of hire
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with employer contribution
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Vacation- eligible upon hire
Welspun is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)